Here are just a few things you can do to align yourself with the rules to play this game successfully
1. Be likeable and agreeable. People love to be around likeable and agreeable people.
2. Don't push. If someone is not interested, then keep the doors open for them to join you sometime in the future.
3. Get permission to show someone the business first. Ask, "Would it be okay if I showed you something that you may like?"
4. Get passionate about our mission. Become a true warrior for kindness and appreciation.
5. Give to give.
6. Love people.
7. Dream big and help others to dream big.
8. Push yourself to do a little more.
9. Get a little competitive.
10. Grow and keep a LONG list.
11. Meet new people every day.
12. Freely compliment others.
13. Stay in touch; place a call, send a card, send a message, etc. regularly so that others know you are still around and that you care.
14. Schedule time to get together with your friends and connections on a regular basis.
15. Get personal with the members of your team.
16. Stop chasing people. Work with the few that are working.
17. Be friendly.
18. Send personal cards daily.
19. Schedule appointments/meetings on your calendar, (phone appointments, in-person appointments, individual and group).
20. Present your business daily.
21. Read your "I am" statements daily. (I have mine on a white board.)
Remember, "The Mountain Doesn't Care". Any excuse you give to not do these things is just a reason why you probably won't get what you want out of the business. When you find yourself rationalizing and coming up with reasons not to do these things say to yourself, "The Mountain Doesn't Care!
Proven Method of Improving Your Prospecting
Today we are going to talk about a proven method of helping you reach more people wether it be for selling a book or increasing your prospects into your mlm or affiliate business. Anything you do even if it is a offline business you need leads. Some people call them customers or potential clients,but it all starts as a lead from somewhere ie phone book bulletin boards ect and of course now a days internet websites and networking events such as your local BNI or Chamber of Commerace meetings. The only thing that is going to bring people into your business or buy your product or service is eyeballs and or ears on your presentation If your not giving some kind of presentation your not really making any money or any amount of it anyways would you agree? There is a number of different reasons why some people are better at getting leads than other from inexperience and low skill level or just not knowing what to do in our profession.
Things to Work on Such as Skills
Now the thing that will help you the best to get you results to where your going in your business is to be better skilled in what it takes to receive more leads other than buy leads which are usually some leads that have been given to so many people that the person does not want to be pitched again and again any longer. Now your probably thinking by now how do I do that wether it is building relationships on social media or doing video on periscope. Now just sitting around hoping someone is going to just pop by or just join your opportunity to buy your products or join your team is more likely to not happen than happen to you in the long run and by just sitting there and hoping your going to get better is not going too work either now is it. Your going to have to actively work on getting better on honing your skills to becoming the professional you intend to be.
Practice Make Permanent
What Your Going to Need to DO
Here is the meat people as this is what we all have to do on a continual consistent basis, Practice making those calls and if your not making them start doing them even if it is only a few to 10 day you will get better and practice that script you have seen in your back office or company handbook. Now the best way to have the best improvement is to either tape your call or even better video yourself making calls and this will help you see where you are making mistakes in your presentation so you can correct things as posture voice tone ect and over time with a good number of practice runs you will be the pro you want to be.
In closing if you feel you got value from this please share and if you would like to connect with us you can do so at the following Social media